A 200km MTB loop around Lake District in the UK. Not being a local, information is very hard to come by. Thus I decided to compile whatever I come across. This is the result. Please let me know if I’m missing something relevant that could be listed here. Thanks!
- Selfsupporteduk.net contains:
- contact (Alan Goldsmith)
- list of sub 40h completions (who sent in their ride logs).
- Chris Hope’s Strava file or most of it.
- Javier Simon’s Strava file.
- Bikepacking.com article
- Blog about a 2-day loop
- Blog about a 3-day loop
- Mbr.co.uk article
- Ian Barrington’s account
- jkbsbikeride.com post
- Blog about a 38h loop
- Singletrackworld.com discussion - check also the other threads on singletrackworld.com.