A 200km MTB loop around Lake District in the UK. I’m not a local and information is very hard to come by. Thus I decided to compile whatever I come across. This is the result (I’ll keep it updated as I encounter new info). Please let me know if I’m missing something relevant that could be listed here. Thanks!
- Selfsupporteduk.net contains:
- contact (Alan Goldsmith)
- list of sub 40h completions (who sent in their ride logs).
- Chris Hope’s Strava file (most of it).
- Javier Simon’s Strava file (complete).
- Bikepacking.com article.
- Blog about a 2-day loop.
- Blog about a 3-day loop.
- Mbr.co.uk article.
- Ian Barrington’s account.
- jkbsbikeride.com post.
- Blog about a 38h loop.
- Singletrackworld.com discussion - check also the other threads on singletrackworld.com.